Our various rides
3H - DISCOVERY PACKAGE
DURATION: 3 HOURS GO/RETURN
ALLOWS YOU TO DO ALL THE CANYON (A/R) UP TO ESPARRON WITHOUT STOPPING AND TO SEE THE DIFFERENT PREHISTORIC CAVES DESCRIBED BELOW:
- (3) The Ste Maxime cave (1 hour round trip): you can still see the black smoke on the pediment of the cave which testifies to prehistoric hearths.
- (4) The walled cave (1h30 round trip): according to the 18th century legend of Gaspard de Besse. It was exploited by charcoal burners who produced charcoal on the Séouve plateau.
- (5) The bat cave (2h round trip): it is closed by a grid that protects different species of bats.
- (6) La Grotte de l'Ours (2h30 round trip): many discoveries have been made there by archaeologists. In addition to its prehistoric past, it served as a cache of weapons for the resistance during the last war.
- (7) The lake and the village of Esparron (3h round trip): typical Provençal village with its castle still occupied by the Count of Castellane.
5H - RELAXATION PACKAGE
DURATION: 5 HOURS GO/RETURN
ALLOWS YOU TO DO ALL THE CANYON (A/R) UP TO LAKE ESPARRON, TO SEE THE DIFFERENT PREHISTORIC CAVES. YOU HAVE TWO HOURS FOR PICNIC AND SWIMMING (WATER T°: 26° IN SUMMER). IDEAL PLACE FOR A PICNIC: (8) LA POINTE DU QUARTIER.
8H - ALL DAY LONG PACKAGE
DURATION: 8 HOURS GO/RETURN